Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lust Over Love

Lust Over Love

Lust over love,
Sex over love.
She's in bed before the rings on her finger,
its everything over love.

She's hurt,
hurt from the nigga who,
who had a side, chick,
while she was his main chick.

Now she's bad,
bad at love , bad at heart, bad at everything.
Because her heart, her heart hurts,
from all the niggas,
all the niggas who think its cute..
Think its cute to keep a side chick.

She's hurt , real hurt.
And her heart, her heart hurts.
Hurts from the these niggas,
these niggas who think it's cute,
cute to throw trust away ..
throw all the love away.

And now my heart hurts,
my heart hurts for all the mothers who,
all the mothers who lay their daughters to rest, because of three letters,
H.I.V

And my heart heart hurts for the babies,
the babies that are,
having babies before,
they are finished being babies.

And my heart hurts,
my heart hurts!
For the girl,
for all the girls who,
who choose lust..
lust over love.

No comments:

Post a Comment